BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich. Succulent BBQ Beef Brisket, in a grilled cheese sandwich. This recipe is a great way to use up leftover slow cooked beef brisket. Today I'm bringing you a super simple way to use up leftovers from roasts and slow cooked meats in the form of a gooey, cheesy, comforting toasted sandwich but.
Comté and gruyere melt incredibly well, and are both fairly mild cheeses (so they won't take away from the main attraction). Smoked Brisket Grilled Cheese Sandwich Best Grilled Cheese in the WORLD! BBQ Brisket Egg and Cheese Sandwich You can cook BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich
- You need 1 pkg of frozen Texas toast garlic bread, room temperature (8 slices).
- Prepare 1 cup of Pimento Cheese (store bought or homemade).
- You need of Smoked brisket (leftovers).
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
- It’s of Shredded cheese (whatever cheese you like).
Take Your Grilled Cheese Game to the Next Level with This BBQ Brisket Recipe. I know I will never make a brisket just for the purpose of making a grilled cheese sandwich, but I'm looking forward to someone having another barbecue where I can take a little brisket home for leftovers! Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. You can also eat this pimento cheese cold on plain bread, which is still good too.
BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich instructions
- Let the garlic bread slices come to room temperature. I also like sliced tomatoes on my grilled cheese..
- Heat up the brisket and bbq sauce together. Set aside..
- Next assemble. On 1 side of the bread on top of the garlic butter smear on the Pimento Cheese. Add the tomato slice if you want. Top with brisket and bbq sauce. Top with shredded cheese. Place second garlic bread slice. Make all of them to be ready to grill them..
- Heat your pan and once hot add in your sandwiches. Once starts to color on bottom flip and top with heavy pan to squish. Keep an eye on them to flip again until melty and golden brown. I served with tomato soup and chips..
The recipe for the Pimento Cheese portion of the BBQ Sheet Pan Ham & Pimento Cheese Sandwiches as seem on the Global BC Morning Show. Angie Quaale of Well Seasoned shows how to make ham and pimento cheese sandwiches right on the grill. comments Leave a comment. Homemade pimento cheese is stuffed between focaccia (they call their thin version "magic bread") with tomatoes and pickled jalapeños for a spicy and cheesy sandwich that's beyond addictive. Grilled Pimento Cheese SandwichMagnolia Days. onion, white bread, cream cheese, salt Grilled Tomato Pimento Cheese SandwichMy Life Abundant. salt, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, fresh BBQ Chicken Sandwich with Fried Green Tomato and Bacon Pimento CheeseTODAY Food Club. Grill Cheese Sandwich Recipes, Grilled Cheese Recipes, Burger Recipes, Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese, Grilled Chicken, Dude Food, Slice Of Bread, Melted Cheese, Different Recipes.