pan seared diver scallops with roasted artichoke,Chevre puree and fried chorizo. Add a little olive oil between Serve the scallops on a bed of corn puree, garnished with remaining fresh corn kernels, chopped scallions, halved cherry tomatoes and cooked chorizo. Dry scallops will look ivory or pinkish; wet scallops are bright white. Pan-seared scallops cooked in the flavorful oil left behind when you cook chorizo—it's basically liquid gold.
Scallop and Chorizo SaladRecipesPlus. roasted red pepper, labneh, preserved lemons Pan-seared Scallops With Celeriac Remoulade And ChorizoCaroline's Cooking. Scallops, Chorizo And Fried Eggs On ToastGourmet Traveller. eggs, coriander, scallops, olive oil, chorizo, sourdough toast. Love the snap pea and carrot side! You can cook pan seared diver scallops with roasted artichoke,Chevre puree and fried chorizo using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of pan seared diver scallops with roasted artichoke,Chevre puree and fried chorizo
- You need of artichoke chevre puree.
- Prepare 8 of hearts artichoke.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of chrevre.
- It’s 1 pinch of dry thyme.
- You need of scallops.
- You need 6 of u-10 dry pack diver scallops.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of veg oil.
- It’s of fried chorizo.
- Prepare 1 of link fresh chorizo.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
Also great with sauteed brussel sprout leaves or roasted asparagus!!! For the seared scallops, season the scallops with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Heat a frying pan until hot, then add the olive oil and To serve, place a spoonful of artichoke purée onto each of four plates and smear slightly across the plate. Top with three scallops, followed by a piece of streaky.
pan seared diver scallops with roasted artichoke,Chevre puree and fried chorizo step by step
- Puree place oven at 400 place artichokes on a pan cover with olive oil,thyme and lightly salt, pepper. roast for 20 min.
- once out of the oven place artichokes(brown bits too) into a food processor with chevre and lemon zest puree till smooth set aside.
- Chorizo place oven on med high toss in butter and chorizo fry till crispy place on paper towel to dry off extra grease. set aside.
- Scallops get heavy bottom pan on med high throw in veg oil and wiat till pan starts to smoke..
- salt and pepper scallops once pan is smoking hot, sear scallops for 3 min on each side.
- plating using about 2 TB of puree, streak across the plate in one push. thenplace scallops on top then top with chorizo garnish with micro greens.
Season scallops with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper. Assemble ingredients in a scallop shell. Season the scallops with salt and pepper. In a large saute pan, heat the olive oil. Spoon the mushroom mixture over the scallops.