Coconut Seafood Broth.
You can have Coconut Seafood Broth using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Seafood Broth
- Prepare 1 of Egg noodles/ spaghetti – 150gms.
- It’s 1 of Seafood Cocktail(mixture of shell fish and soft fish) – 250gms – use any kind of fish.
- It’s 1 of Asparagus – 4nos.
- You need 400 ml of Coconut milk -.
- You need 1 of Red curry paste – 1 1/2 tbsp..
- It’s 1 of Spring onions – 1 bunch.
- You need 1 of Red peppers – 1 nos (finely sliced).
- Prepare 300 ml of Chicken Stock -.
- Prepare 1 of Fish Sauce – 4-6 tbsp..
- Prepare 1 of Soy sauce – 3-5 tbsp..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil -.
- It’s 1 of Fresh herbs – I used tarragon and coriander (can use any of your choice).
- It’s 1 of Sugar :1-2 tbsp as per taste..
- It’s 1 small of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Kafir lime leaves or zest of a lime – 1/2tsp..
- Prepare 2 of -3 inch of fresh ginger or galangal.
- It’s 1 of Salt – as per taste..
Coconut Seafood Broth step by step
- Take a thick bottomed pan and add oil and let it heat..
- Add the onions, ginger and red curry paste and sauté it for 5 minutes or onions have become translucent..
- Now add the coconut milk, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and salt and the herbs(save a little for garnishing)..
- Allow this mixture to boil for about 4-5 minutes..
- Now add the chicken stock (can use any stock or just plain water)..
- Add the noodles or spaghetti and allow them to cook according to packet instructions in the broth( this allows the noodles to absorb in all the taste of the broth)..
- Add the spring onions and asparagus and allow to cook.(Can also use mushrooms).
- After the noodles have cooked about 75% add the sae food cocktail and allow it cook in the mixture for about 10-15 minutes..
- Take of the heat and garnish with the remaining herbs and serve hot..