Fried Tofu with Asparagus and Mushroom Sauce. This tasty tofu, asparagus and mushroom stir-fry is coated in a savory sauce and served with rice! If you're looking for delicious vegetarian dishes, this tofu, asparagus and mushroom stir-fry needs to be on your list. Hearty, scrumptious and a good source of protein, it's an amazing meatless meal you.
Paired with tofu, mushrooms, garlic and ginger. This is an awesome way to enjoy Asparagus, try out my recipe for an amazing sauce marinate with an added goodness of well seasoned and fried tofu. You wont be disappointed. its simple, easy and delicious. You can have Fried Tofu with Asparagus and Mushroom Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Tofu with Asparagus and Mushroom Sauce
- You need 400 gram of tofu, wrapped into a cloth or tissue paper to remove the water, cut into four pieces.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 4 of asparagus, cut into 1 inch strips.
- It’s 8 of champignon mushrooms, sliced thinly.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, sliced thinly.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornstarch mixed with 100 ml of water, 1/2 tsp powdered broth, 1 tbsp oyster sauce (I used vegan type, made of mushrooms).
- You need 1 dash of black pepper.
Add the tofu and soy sauce mixture, and stir-fry for two to three minutes, until the asparagus is just tender and the mixture is fragrant. Advance preparation: This is a last-minute stir-fry, but you can make the mushroom stem broth and blanch the asparagus several hours ahead. Kimchi Tofu Stir FryAIR FRY WITH ME. Only thing I changed was to.
Fried Tofu with Asparagus and Mushroom Sauce step by step
- Fry the tofu in medium heat until golden. Remove and set aside..
- Stir-fry garlic with 1 tsp of oil. After about 30 seconds, add cut asparagus, then mushrooms. Stir for a while..
- After a couple of minutes or so, add the cornstarch mixture. If the mixture is too thick, add more water. Add crushed black pepper. Stir now and then. If the mixture is a bit bubbly, then it is done..
- Pour the sauce over the fried tofu and serve..
This tasty tofu, asparagus and mushroom stir-fry is coated in a savory sauce and served with rice! Vegan Crêpe Tacos with Warm Spinach-Mushroom Filling This super-savory tofu and mushroom stir-fry is a flavor-packed vegetarian main that comes together in less than a half hour, flat. If you have a bit of extra time before making this stir-fry recipe, press the whole block of tofu between two layers of paper towels, weighted down with a couple of large cans. Turning a classic mushroom risotto into a mushroom and asparagus risotto is as easy as it sounds: just add asparagus.