Chicken BKT Pasta. I've had to get a bit more This dish is actually very healthy: whole wheat pasta, grilled chicken, crispy kale. We love the look of mezze penne, a smaller version of regular penne, but you can use any short pasta you like. The "lettuce" in this BLT is actually.
BLT Pasta Salad – This pasta salad is a fun twist on the classic bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich. Great for summer parties and picnics! All the flavors of your favorite BLT sandwich, from smoky bacon to fresh tomatoes, come together in this quick and easy. "If you can't decide whether to make a BLT sandwich or a pasta, now you can do both. You can cook Chicken BKT Pasta using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken BKT Pasta
- It’s 2.5 cups of dried pasta (I used shells, but wish I had penne to use.
- You need 1 of large chicken breast, diced.
- Prepare 6-8 of sliced bacon, diced.
- You need 1 jar of or can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of fresh kale, chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of basil.
- It’s 2 of pinches, dried chili flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of half and half cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of parm cheese (the kind you have to shred yourself if you).
The combination of bacon, lettuce, and tomato has a proven track record of deliciousness!" Easy BLT Pasta Salad. If you're used to making pasta salads with vinaigrette dressing, this one will come together slightly differently. When another summer tomato sandwich just won't do, try this BLT pasta instead. Creamy Pesto Chicken and Bow Ties.
Chicken BKT Pasta instructions
- Season died chicken with salt, pepper and chili flakes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot until cooked el dente. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pot (because I love one pot meals) add your diced bacon and brown. Once the bacon is cooked, remove the bacon and set aside..
- Add the chicken to the pot and cook in the bacon fat (drain some of theres too much fat) and cook chicken until brown and cooked through. Remove chicken and set aside..
- In the same pot, add your tomato sauce and add the remaining seasonings and garlic. (Careful with he salt because theres salt in the bacon and the parm cheese that you're adding later).
- Add your kale to the sauce and let everything bubble and cook together about 8 min. Then add your cream and milk. Stir together.
- Add your chicken and 1/2 your bacon back to the pot, then add your parm cheese. Stir.
- Add your cooked pasta back to the pot and stir to combine everything..
- Plate and garnish with extra pieces of the bacon and add more shredded cheese if you want… DELISH, ENJOY!!!.
Chicken with Artichokes and Sundried Tomatoes. BLT Pasta Salad Recipe – delicious Summer pasta salad idea! Bacon, lettuce and tomatoes with farfalle pasta and creamy dressing (no mayo option too!). BLT Pasta Salad the perfect summer dish with crisp salty bacon, succulent tomatoes and crunchy romaine for a pasta salad your family is going to love! Add just enough water to cover.