Teriyaki Bacon wrapped pork loin.
You can have Teriyaki Bacon wrapped pork loin using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Bacon wrapped pork loin
- Prepare 9 lb of Pork loin.
- You need 1 lb of pack of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of bottle of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 of tooth picks as many as you need.
Teriyaki Bacon wrapped pork loin instructions
- Preheat oven 400°F..
- Wrap bacon around the pork loin and use tooth picks to hold it in place..
- Bake for about an hour and a half. Til it's done..
- Sauté onions and put on top of porkloin. 15 minutes til the time is up pour teriyaki sauce all over the porkloin and bake 15 minutes. Enjoy. Serve with sides of your choice..