Mini Spinach-Feta pies. These Mini Spinach Feta Pies are SO easy to make- much easier than traditional Greek Spanakopita- but with all the same delicious, savory taste. Easy to make ahead, these fantastic pastries are made with curly spinach, yellow onion and crumbled feta. Sesame seeds make a great, crunchy topping.
A mini spinach feta quiche that is crust-less and baked in a muffin tin. Great for breakfast, brunch, a light lunch, picnic or snack. Contents: Spinach, Leek, Feta, Myzithra, Onion, Dill, Mint, Chard, Fennel. You can cook Mini Spinach-Feta pies using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Spinach-Feta pies
- Prepare of For the dough.
- You need 200 gr of oat flour.
- Prepare 100 gr of all purpose flour.
- It’s 15 ml of oil.
- You need 10 gr of fresh yeast.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 100 ml of warm water.
- Prepare of For the filling.
- Prepare 500 gr of spinach.
- Prepare 300 gr of different herbs.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare Bunch of dill.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of greek yogurt.
- Prepare 300 gr of feta cheese.
- Prepare 100 gr of parmesan cheese.
Feature Spinach + Feta Hand Pies. by: Fried Parsley. Well, I was passing by the bakers' stand, which was filled with mini pumpkin + pecan pies, mini quiches, mini cheddar rolls (maybe it was a mini baked good stands?), and these hand pies, filled with spinach, onion, and feta. Spanakopita (Greek spinach feta phyllo pie) is commonly prepared in a large pan and then cut into individual portions. Because they are crispy, juicy and stuffed with a herby, tangy spinach-feta mixture!
Mini Spinach-Feta pies instructions
- Make the dough and let it rest for 1 hour (approx double size).
- Shimmer the spinach and herbs and when they are cooked put them in a strainer. Cook for a minute the onions in a low heat. Then mix all ingredients of filling in a bowl adding salt and pepper..
- Take a small glass and make circles in order to make small pairs of ravioli around 8 cm. Fill them with the filling and cover them with the other piece or pastry..
- Put them in a preheated oven 180 degrees and bake them for around 15 min (depends the oven) or till have some color above and when you turn them are bit brown on the bottom. Enjoy..
These mini spanakopita triangles are like no other vegetarian pie you've ever tried before! Keywords: Crustless Spinach Pie, easy greek spinach pie, easy spinach and feta pie, easy spinach pie, Spinach Pie. How long do you think this recipe would need to bake if using mini cupcake pans for an appetizer? I noticed a couple of people asked this already, but I don't see an answer. This is an authentic, really rich pie stuffed with spinach, onions, cheeses and herbs that are all enfolded by crispy, flaky phyllo dough.