PALEO ENGLISH MUFFINS. Course gluten free, grain free, low carb, paleo. A paleo low carb English muffin recipe that's soft and buttery inside, crusty on the outside. Keyword bread, dairy-free, english, gluten-free, keto, low carb, muffin, paleo, sugar-free, vegetarian.
The paleo diet seems to be the way to go. Although it's tougher to do both low carb and paleo, it's doable and really the healthiest way to eat. Paleo English Muffin English muffins were a staple in my home before starting my paleo diet lifestyle and since then I started trying to bake the closest resemblance to breads as possible including pancakes, waffles, and all different types of breads for different types of recipes. You can cook PALEO ENGLISH MUFFINS using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of PALEO ENGLISH MUFFINS
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coconut flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of psyllium husk.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 pinch of baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
Toast these babies and spread them with Paleo Non-Dairy Butter, Paleo Raspberry Jam, Paleo Blueberry Jam or Easy Homemade Orange Marmalade. For pure white muffins, use egg whites or egg white powder. For golden muffins, use whole eggs. It is critical to have all the ingredients at room temperature, neither chilled nor hot.
PALEO ENGLISH MUFFINS step by step
- Whisk togethers the egg, olive oil and water in a mug or a small microwavable bowl or ramekin..
- Add the coconut flour, psyllium husk, baking powder and salt, and whisk until there are no lumps..
- Microwave on high for about 1 ½ ? 2 minutes, until it is cooked through..
- Slice, toast, and serve as a bun for a ?lil sammich, or spread it with some grassfed butter and honey!.
Low Carb Paleo English Muffins. by Kirbie. These low carb, gluten free, paleo breads are made in one bowl, no mixer needed. They taste great toasted and are a good low carb alternative to English muffins. I enjoy trying to make low carb and gluten free bread recipes. Recently, I came across a low carb English muffin recipe.