Creamy Fettuccine Pasta with Chorizo Sausage and Jerk Chicken.
You can have Creamy Fettuccine Pasta with Chorizo Sausage and Jerk Chicken using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Fettuccine Pasta with Chorizo Sausage and Jerk Chicken
- You need 340 grams of Spanish Chorizo Sausage.
- Prepare 85 grams of Jerk Chicken.
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 stick of Escallion (2 stalks).
- Prepare 1/4 of Habanero Pepper.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 241 grams of 1 can of mixed vegetables.
- You need 2 packages of Knorr Creamy Chicken Pasta Sides.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of parmesan cheese.
Creamy Fettuccine Pasta with Chorizo Sausage and Jerk Chicken instructions
- Cut up the Spanish Chorizo Sausage and jerk chicken into cube/bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Cut/Dice the garlic, onion, escallion and habanero pepper. combine and place in a container and set aside..
- Place vegetable oil in frying pan and heat.
- Add the chicken and sausage to the oil and stir. Fry until well done or the sausage and chicken starts to brown with a crust.
- Once cooked place the fresh seasoning on top and mix well. sautée seasoning in the oil mixing well until soft.
- Once the seasoning is cooked remove everything in the frying to a container and set aside.
- Bring to a boil 3 cups of water and 1 cup of milk.
- After the mixture is boiling add the Knorr Pasta Sides, stirr, and bring to boil. turn the heat on medium.
- Continue to boil for 8 minutes or until the pasta us tender.
- After pasta is cooked. drain water from mixed vegetables and add to the mixture while boiling.
- After adding the mixed vegetable, mix in the sausage and chicken.
- mix well so that the they are throughly coated in the pasta mix.
- remove from heat, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve!.
- I complemented this main dish with Elisa's recipe for Puerto Rican mofongo.