Onigiri with soy seared asparagus. Pan Seared Asparagus makes the perfect side dish for the upcoming holidays, or for any time of year. Chang's Home Menu Soy Sauce was just what I needed for my easy pan seared asparagus recipe. The sauce is packed with awesome flavor, and it really is the star ingredient in this.
Add asparagus to the hot skillet. Keep covered while cooking, except when stirring. This will allow the stalks to soften on the inside. You can have Onigiri with soy seared asparagus using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Onigiri with soy seared asparagus
- It’s 250 gram of short grain rice.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 6 of green asparagus.
- It’s Splash of light soy sauce.
- Prepare of Gari.
Because prepping asparagus up to that point allows you to do whatever you want to them at the last moment. On top, medium-seared tuna steak, bedecked with a sesame seed crust. Learn how to make Pan-seared Scallops with Asparagus and Pancetta. Drizzle with sauce, and sprinkle with reserved pancetta, chives, and Parmesan. okaka (bonito flakes moistened with soy sauce). kombu (simmered kombu seaweed). tuna mayo (canned tuna with Japanese mayonnaise).
Onigiri with soy seared asparagus instructions
- Boil the short grained rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Mix the rice vinegar and sugar until the sugar is dissolved. Add to the fully cooked rice and let cool completely..
- Chop the asparagus into small pieces and pan sear for 2-3 minutes with a splash of soy. Let cool..
- Shape rice into two snack-sized triangles. Add the asparagus filling to one of the halves and then press the triangles together. Shape with your hands. Repeat..
- Serve right away or wrap in plastic wrap for a quick snack later..
You can wrap the finished onigiri (in plastic wrap) with a thick kitchen towel to protect from being too cold in the refrigerator. Rice gets hard in the refrigerator. Pan-Seared Sea Bass with Asparagus and Black RiceKit's Coastal. Make plain Onigiri and set aside. Heat frying pan on medium low heat and melt butter.