Refreshing Fruit Popsicles.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, refreshing fruit popsicles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Refreshing Fruit Popsicles is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Refreshing Fruit Popsicles is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have refreshing fruit popsicles using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Refreshing Fruit Popsicles:
- Get About 3/4 cup of bananas (cut into rings).
- Get About 1 cup of Mango cubes.
- Make ready About 1 and 1/2 cup of pineapple cubes.
- Take 3 tsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 10 tbsp of Greek yoghurt or plain vanilla yoghurt.
- Make ready 10 tbsp of whole milk.
- Take 4 tsp of honey.
Steps to make Refreshing Fruit Popsicles:
- Prep and gather all the necessary ingredients. You can also use frozen fruits, just thaw them first..
- Next, blend all the fruits, individually to form a puree. Strain the pineapple puree to get rid of the chaff(optional). Now, to the fruits puree, add 3 tablespoons each of both milk and yoghurt except the pineapple where you add 4 tablespoons. Then add 1 teaspoon of both lemon juice and honey except the pineapple where you add 2 teaspoons. Mix all the mixtures thoroughly until well combined..
- Now, the mixtures are ready to be frozen, fill the popsicle moulds or you can also use papaer cups and popsicle sticks, leaving a bit of room at the top to avoid spillage and add in the popsicle sticks. To make two flavours, fill the moulds half way and freeze for 30 minutes till the bottom flavour is firm but not frozen, after add in the second flavour and then add also the popsicle sticks and freeze all popsicles for at least 7 hours or preferably overnight..
- They will keep in the freezer for up to 1 week but if you are not going to consume the pineapple straight away, heat the pineapple puree on medium low heat for about 7 -10 minutes, stirring constantly to avoid burning, this will keep the pineapple from fermenting in the freezer. Enjoy frozen!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food refreshing fruit popsicles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!