Brad's great for any BBQ sides. Join brad'S "pit club" to earn rewards & more! Brad's "Pit Club" is our Customer Loyalty Program. We Love our Customers and want to give back to YOU for your continued loyalty.
BBQ sides are just as important as the main dish when summer entertaining. Try one of our salads for BBQ and more grill ideas. Packed with a sweet and tangy flavour these courgette flowers with honey and vinegar are a great starter for any summer party. You can cook Brad's great for any BBQ sides using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's great for any BBQ sides
- It’s of For the potatoes.
- Prepare 6 of large baked potatoes.
- You need 1/2 lb of bacon, chopped and cooked until just crispy.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 6 of scallions, sliced thin.
- It’s of Garlic powder, smoked paprika, black pepper, and sea salt.
- It’s 6 tbs of butter.
- Prepare of Whole milk.
- It’s of For the jalapeños.
- You need 18 of large jalapeños, cut in half and seeds removed.
- It’s 16 Oz of cream cheese, room temp.
- It’s 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare of White pepper, smoked paprika, 1/2 tsp each.
- Prepare 1 of small can crushed pineapple.
- It’s 1-1 1/2 lbs of thin sliced bacon.
A round up of easy side dishes, like corn on the cob, potato salad, pasta salad, slaw, & baked beans, perfect for any summer BBQ. Here's my motto for backyard BBQs: Let the sides be many, and let them be simple. The main dish might be an impressive rack of saucy ribs, but a generous spread of. Every great cookout needs a spectacular spread of barbecue sides to go with it.
Brad's great for any BBQ sides step by step
- For the potatoes, cut baked potatoes in half. Spoon out all of the insides so you have just a little potato around the skins. Place in a large mixing bowl..
- If potatoes are warm add butter, if cold melt butter and add. Add rest of ingredients except seasoning and milk..
- With a hand mixer, mix filling on low speed. While mixing, slowly add milk until mixture is smooth and creamy. Season to taste..
- Spoon mixture back into potato skins. Bake at 350 until potatoes are slightly browned on top..
- For the jalapeños, mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl except jalapeños and bacon..
- Spoon mixture into jalapeños and wrap with a whole slice of bacon. Place on smoker racks..
- Smoke at 150-175 degrees under heavy smoke for 2 hrs. Remove and place in a baking dish. Finish in the oven until bacon is crisp and peppers are tender..
- Serve with your favorite BBQ meal. Enjoy..
Transform BBQ sides with this flavour-packed butter. With a zesty, salty and spicy punch, it's perfect melted over hot corn on the cob or boiled new potatoes. Enjoy this cheesy garlic tear-and-share bread at a family dinner. It's perfect for feeding a crowd at a barbecue, or as a side dish to a hearty. Here is a great side dish that goes great with any BBQ.