Auntie moms seafood alfredo. This Seafood Fettuccine Alfredo is the perfect comfort food meal in a creamy, cheesy sauce with shrimp, scallops, and mushrooms tossed with hearty noodles. Serve it as part of an elegant family night dinner or as a romantic dinner for two! A Different Type of Fettuccine Alfredo.
Classic Fettuccine Alfredo is always a family favorite. This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect copycat of the Olive Garden's Chicken Mushroom Alfredo. It's so perfect, I cannot tell the difference. You can have Auntie moms seafood alfredo using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Auntie moms seafood alfredo
- It’s 1 packages of noodles (I use penne).
- Prepare 1 packages of mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- You need 1 can of clams.
- It’s 1 can of bay scallops or white crab meat.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 pints of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 packages of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
This rich and creamy pasta dish with three types of seafood comes together in moments. "When I serve this entree to guests, friends say I shouldn't have worked so hard," says Renae Rossow of Union, Kentucky. "I never tell them what a breeze it is to assemble." The Best Fettuccine Alfredo Meat Recipes on Yummly Olive Garden's Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo, Fettuccine Alfredo Con Pollo, Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. The traditional doesnt have cream hence the yellow colour. Think Food I Love Food Good Food Yummy Food Alfredo Pasta Bake Baked Shrimp Alfredo Chicken Alfredo Alfredo Sauce Seafood Alfredo.
Auntie moms seafood alfredo instructions
- In oil saute mushrooms, onions, and garlic until tender..
- Drain cans of seafood. Add all the seafood and cook until shrimp is pink..
- Stir in heavy cream, cream of mushroom soup, 1 TBS butter, and parmesan cheese. Cook down and let simmer..
- Cook and drain noodles. Mix together or pour sauce over noodles as desired..
Skinny Shrimp Alfredo Pasta Bake – An unbelievably cheesy, creamy lightened-up pasta bake that you can easily make ahead of time! This bacon chicken alfredo is simple to make with basic ingredients and comes together in one pan in under half an hour! This chicken alfredo recipe meets all of those criteria and is absolutely delicious. You can make it in about half an hour, even if you have to defrost some frozen chicken in warm water. Free online calorie counter and diet plan.