Roasted Garlic Chicken Puffs.
You can cook Roasted Garlic Chicken Puffs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Garlic Chicken Puffs
- Prepare 4 of cans crescent rolls.
- It’s 2 of -8 oz. package's cream cheese.
- You need 1 lb of cooked chicken breast (chopped in small fine chunks).
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh chopped garlic.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped green onion.
Roasted Garlic Chicken Puffs instructions
- Cook your 1 lb of chicken in a non stick pan with a little olive oil and salt pepper to taste on medium heat. While chicken is half done add your 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh garlic. Cook until garlic is browned/reduced. Let chicken cool a little and chop into fine small chunks..
- Place remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add warm chicken & garlic mixture and combine..
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of filling into crescent roll and cook per instructions on can..
- It's okay to over stuff crescent rolls and have them ooze out the sides. The mixture goes a long way..