Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus. This One Pan Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus dish is a delicious way to get all the fats, protein and fiber you All you need are medium-size raw shrimp and asparagus as the main ingredients. There are many ways you can season this dish by using all of these, or a combination of. This sheet pan Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp and Asparagus is the easiest, most satisfying meal that tastes totally gourmet.
Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp with Asparagus – So much flavor and so easy to throw together, this shrimp recipe is a winner! Fresh, fast, and fragrant with garlic. You can make this lemon garlic butter shrimp recipe in one pan and in just. You can have Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus
- You need 1 pound of raw peeled and deveined shrimp.
- You need of Asparagus.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Garlic minced.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Paprika.
- It’s of Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare of Lemon Juice.
You can prepare them so many different ways, but lemon – garlic is one of the simplest. Serve it with roasted asparagus, over pasta, or over your favorite salad. I love cooking it with our dinner because I throw it in the oven and it takes less than ten minutes to cook. This asparagus was full such amazing flavor and I LOVED the lemon parmesan garlic flavor that coated the outside.
Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus instructions
- Line large cookie sheet with tin foil.
- Toss Asparagus with olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Roast Asparagus mixture at 400 degrees for 6 minutes.
- While cooking Asparagus, mix raw shrimp with 2 tbls of olive oil, minced garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, fresh parsley (all to taste) then add 2 tbls of melted butter and let marinate until Asparagus is done..
- Add shrimp mixture to other side of the pan. Cover shrimp and Asparagus with 1 tbls of melted butter..
- Put back in oven and roast 6 minutes (until Shrimp is opaque).
- Take out and drizzle with lemon juice (to your liking).
- Serve over pasta or rice, or eat as is..
I could have eaten the entire pan. Lemon Garlic Roasted Asparagus are a simple and delicious side dish. Asparagus are incredibly simple to cook whether you're doing it on the stove top or in the oven. Steaming or sauteing asparagus on the stove is the fastest but they cook quickly so they require more attention (overcooked. SayfalarDiğerMarkaMutfak/Yemek PişirmeIncredible RecipesVideolarROASTED LEMON BUTTER GARLIC SHRIMP AND ASPARAGUS.