Greek Pasta Flora or else sweet jam pie.
You can cook Greek Pasta Flora or else sweet jam pie using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek Pasta Flora or else sweet jam pie
- It’s 500 gr of self rising flour.
- You need 200 gr of fine sugar (depends how sweet is the jam you can reduce).
- It’s 250 gr of soya butter or margarine.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 700 gr of jam.
Greek Pasta Flora or else sweet jam pie instructions
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the sugar till is one nice mix. Let it cold for some minutes..
- Put in a bowl the butter mix and the egg. Add slowly the flour. Try to add flour slowly so you can work with a spatula the mix..
- Take the pan and put some butter in the round and base. Then with the hands put in the base of the pan the paste and fill the whole surface. Make sure you keep some paste for the round edge paste and decoratio. No need to make a thick bottom since will rise in the oven so make sure that is just covering the surface of the pan..
- Work with the fingers a small amount of paste in the shape of paste cords and put them around the base of paste in order when you will put the jam won't go below the base..
- Put the jam in the center of the paste and evenly spread it with a spatula..
- Again with your hands work the extra paste in order to make strings to put above the jam and make a design of squares..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for about 20 minutes or till the paste above is taking a good golden color. Enjoy!.