Chorizo pasta with Chicken and Bacon. Check Out Our Recipes To Up The Flavor Of Your Favorite Dish. If you love pasta and comfort food, this One-Pot Creamy Pasta with Bacon and Chorizo recipe will be right up your alley and may even become a staple at your family dinners. This recipe is super quick and easy to put together.
With juicy chicken and flavor-packed chorizo sausage, this creamy pasta recipe has so much flavor whilst still delivering a creamy and comforting yet simple dinner. This chicken and chorizo pasta recipe is flavorful, simple, and comes together fast! Perfect for a weeknight dinner or easy entertaining. You can have Chorizo pasta with Chicken and Bacon using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chorizo pasta with Chicken and Bacon
- It’s 1/2 of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 of pepper.
- It’s of spinach.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Fillet.
- It’s 2 of Rashers (Bacon).
- You need piece of Chorizo.
- You need grams of 200 Pasta.
- You need 1/4 of cream cheese.
This creamy chorizo pasta has all the good stuff. white wine, plenty of garlic, and a creamy tomato sauce. I loved the penne in this recipe, but like I suggest in most of my pasta recipes, feel free to swap with your preferred pasta or what you have on hand. Cook the pasta following the packet instructions in plenty of salted boiling water. Drain and set to one side.
Chorizo pasta with Chicken and Bacon step by step
- Cut peppers and onions finely.
- Cut chicken and Rashers finely.
- Put Chorizo and Cream Cheese in pot, boil until cheese is liquid and let chorizo infuse into Cream Cheese.
- Boil Pasta.
- Fry rashers and Chicken with vegetables on pan.
- Put pasta into pot with cream cheese mixture ( add chorizo and Cream Cheese until satisfied).
- After add meat and vegetables to pasta.
- Top it off with some spinach!.
This Chicken and Chorizo Pasta is made with juicy pan fried chicken and a creamy tomato sauce. It's quick, easy and absolutely bursting with flavour! Perfect for a hearty family dinner. We'll get to the chorizo pasta part in just a sec, but firstly let's talk chicken. Whilst the pasta is cooking, heat the oil on a medium heat, in a large frying pan.