Beef and Bacon Milk Gravy.
You can have Beef and Bacon Milk Gravy using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and Bacon Milk Gravy
- It’s 1/4 lb of ground beef.
- You need 4 slices of bacon.
- You need 3 tbs of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need of Red pepper flakes.
- You need of Brown sugar.
Beef and Bacon Milk Gravy step by step
- Pre cook bacon. Leave fat in pan, but remove bacon..
- Add ground beef. Brown. Leave fat. If using less than 20% fat add a tbs of butter..
- Add flour. Toast for a minute. Add in seasonings..
- Add milk. Bring to a boil.
- Crumble in bacon.