Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta. This Shrimp Alfredo Fettuccini is a major comfort food. There's just something about a mountain of pasta consumed by rich creamy sauce, and studded with large, tender shrimp that has my name written all over it. It reminds me of my favorite dish at Olive Garden; seafood Alfredo.
Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is a classic restaurant meal that is super easy to make. When you want a decadent rich restaurant meal but don't feel like leaving the. Bertolli's creamy shrimp alfredo recipe includes garlic cloves, red bell peppers, and hot pepper sauce that brings the heat in this yummy dish. You can cook Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta
- You need 1 lb of peeled and deveined shrimp.
- You need 1/2 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red crushed pepper optional.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Why not make something indulgent for dinner? Our Creamy Shrimp Alfredo is the perfect warm and savory dish to satisfy your fettuccine cravings. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and Nothing is worse than a bowl of mushy pasta.
Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta step by step
- Season the shrimp with salt, pepper, and paprika..
- Heat a large skillet with high sides over medium-high heat and add some oil..
- Cook the shrimp for 1-2 minutes on each side..
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside..
- Add butter, garlic, and red crushed pepper to the skillet and cook until fragrant..
- Add the heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens..
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper..
- Stir in the cooked fettuccine and shrimp, add more parmesan cheese, garnish with fresh parsley if desired and enjoy!.
- NOTES If you want to use the entire box of fettuccine (1 lb) use 2 cups of heavy cream and 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese..
We're going for al dente in this recipe—aka it should still have Overcooking the shrimp. Never underestimate how fast shrimp can cook. Alfredo-style Creamy Pesto Shrimp Alfredo is a winner with the whole family. Close the lid and turn the valve Hang onto your seat because this Instant Pot Creamy Shrimp Pasta is one of the best recipes you've ever tasted. I love ordering this when we go out to.