South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie).
You can have South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie)
- You need of Sambar….1 cup toor dal,1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp red chilli pwd.
- You need 1 of tbsn sambar masala of any brand available (eastern/everest).
- It’s 1 of small brinjal, 1 small potato, 1tomato and few drumsticks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tamarind juice/pulp,1tsp salt(TEMPERING 2 cloves garlic,.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds, 1 tsp mustard seeds, few red chillies, few.
- You need of Curry leaves and 3 tbsn oil).
- You need of Green chutney:grind(1/2 cup coriander leaves, 1/2cup fresh.
- Prepare of Coconut grated,5 green chillies, 1 tsp cumin seeds, 2 cloves.
- It’s of Garlic n 1 tsp salt)temper with 1 tbsn oil,1 tsp cumin,1 tsp.
- You need leaves of Mustard seeds n few curry.
- You need of DOSA… TOOK READY MADE PACK..Easily available in supermarkets.
- It’s of POTATO VEGGIE/aloo bhaji: 3 potatoes boiled,2 onions sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds, 1 tsp mustard seeds, 1 tsp white lentils, few.
- You need of Curry leaves,3 green chillies chopped,1 tomato chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic and chilli paste, 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp.
- It’s of Chilli pwd and 1 tbsn salt n few coriander leaves.
South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) instructions
- First prepare sambar..boil the lentils with 1 cup of water,turmeric and red chilli pwd for 5 minutes…now add the vegetables, sambar masala, tamarind pulp,salt and cook for 10 mins.
- Now heat oil n add the above TEMPERING for sambar n pour over the lentils….mix.sambar done…now grind all ingredients for COCONUT CHUTNEY n same way temper the chutney.POTATO VEGGIE heat oil in a pan add the curry leaves,chillies,cumin seed,mustard seeds,white lentils n let it crackle.
- Now add in the sliced onions,salt,red chilli pwd, turmeric pwd n give a mix..now add tomato, ginger garlic and chilli paste n saute few minutes n add the boiled potatoes…mix well n smash few pieces..now add some chopped coriander leaves.
- Potato veggie ready.pic 2 I used this brand…readymade batter…easily available n affordable. Now make dosa same way we make crepes or pancakes,just dab the pan with little melted butter n pour 1 ladle of batter n spread through the pan n cover it with a lid.
- When down layer is brown,crisp n fully cooked just pour some melted butter and remove it gently…serve hot…with coconut chutney, sambar and potato veggie….enjoy? pls subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog ❤.