Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩.
You can have Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩
- Prepare 2 pounds of steak (I’m using flank and beef chuck steaks).
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sherry.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 step by step
- In a bowl combine: soy sauce,teriyaki sauce, Sherry, vegetable oil, black pepper, crushed red pepper,ground ginger and minced garlic, mix all well and set bowl to the side………
- Rinse and pat dry your steaks, then place steaks in a glass dish…….
- Pour teriyaki soy sauce mixture all over steaks…..
- Marinate, covered, for 24 hours or overnight in your fridge, turning occasionally…….
- Set grill to medium / high heat and cook steaks for about 5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness……discard any remaining teriyaki sauce mixture……let steaks rest for about 10 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.