DoubleTree Signature Cookies.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, doubletree signature cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
DoubleTree Signature Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. DoubleTree Signature Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook doubletree signature cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make DoubleTree Signature Cookies:
- Get 1/2 pound of butter, softened (2 sticks).
- Make ready 3/4 cup of + 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Take of ¾ cup brown sugar.
- Get 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take Pinch of cinnamon.
- Take 2 2/3 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Take 1 3/4 cups of walnuts or pecans.
Instructions to make DoubleTree Signature Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Add eggs, vanilla and lemon juice until light and fluffy, then add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Don't overmix..
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Portion onto baking sheet (parchment paper) leave 2" apart. Bake 20-23 minutes until edges are golden brown. Let cool..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food doubletree signature cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!