Teriyaki salmon. This teriyaki glazed salmon is the perfect dinner when you are short on time but want something amazing. The sauce can even be made a day or two ahead or time and kept in the refrigerator until you are ready to cook. The salmon get's marinated in a simple teriyaki sauce then pan fried.
But I do like here how baking it allows some time for the sauce to seep into the salmon and give it some flavor. Major salmon fans over here and this teriyaki salmon recipe is a winner! It's so simple and doesn't require any lengthy marinating, but is super flavorful. You can cook Teriyaki salmon using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki salmon
- Prepare 1 lb of wild caught salmon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chinese five spice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nature's season.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of teriyaki sauce.
The Asian salmon turns out flaky, juicy and absolutely delicious with the homemade teriyaki sauce. This post may contain affiliate links. Top salmon with remaining teriyaki mixture; serve over Brussels sprouts and mushrooms. A must-keep Teriyaki Salmon recipe with an authentic Japanese homemade teriyaki sauce.
Teriyaki salmon instructions
- De bone fish. And rinse scales off. Butter pan.and rub spices into fish. Both sides.
- Pre heat oven on broil turn down to 450°F. Then cook fish for twenty minutes. Till opeak in color.
- Add teriyaki sauce and cook 10 min. Basting often.
Serve the delicious salmon with fluffy rice, miso soup and a side of grilled asparagus for a healthy dinner! Growing up in Japan, I enjoyed eating a variety of fish, and salmon is one of the most available fish we eat at home. Make an easy teriyaki salmon dish for a speedy supper with plenty of flavour. Serve your dish with rice and greens, noodles or a zingy salad. Place a salmon filet on each piece of aluminum foil and brush the salmon with the teriyaki sauce.