Fried Brinjal sweet n sour curry.
You can have Fried Brinjal sweet n sour curry using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Brinjal sweet n sour curry
- You need 500 gm of Brinjal -.
- You need 2 tsp of Jaggery -.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Tamarind pulp -.
- It’s of Tomotao puree- 2 large tomaotoes.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chilli paste / chilli powder -.
- It’s to taste of Salt -.
- It’s of Finely chopped garlic – 5 or 6 nods.
Fried Brinjal sweet n sour curry step by step
- Collect all ingredients, jaggerry, tomato puree, tamarind pulp, brinjal,chillipaste, chopped garlics.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry 500 gm of brinjal.
- Fry until it turns little glossy, remove in a plate, and keep them aside.
- In the same pan, add 2 tsp of fine chopped garlic and fry until golden brown and add 2tsp of jaggery.
- Mix well, stir fry for 2 – 3 mins, add 2 large tomato puree mix well cook for 5 min on medium flame.
- Add 3 tsp of chilli paste and add salt to taste.
- Add 2 tsp of tamarind pulp mix well, cook for 2 to 3 mins.
- Adf fried brinjals mix well nicely, so that the gravy cores the brinjal properly cook for 20 mins..
- Now the fried brinjal sweet n sour curry is ready to eat with biriyani or rice or chappathi.