Chickpeas puree with meat and pine nuts – Hummus ma3 lahmeh w snoubar. Hummus bil lahmeh is a traditional Middle Eastern hummus dish topped with warmly spiced meat, toasted pine nuts, and pomegranate seeds. I've been wanting to try a hummus with meat and this one has the most wonderful flavors! It's definitely a must make snack/app for during the holidays!
This toasted pinenut hummus is made with plenty of lemon juice and garlic, with just a hint of tahini for richness. I made this for my kids so i added more of the sesame paste (tahini) and chickpeas and lemon juice just to mellow out the spice a bit and it All Reviews for Joe's Hummus with Pine Nuts. Do you know what pine nuts are? You can cook Chickpeas puree with meat and pine nuts – Hummus ma3 lahmeh w snoubar using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chickpeas puree with meat and pine nuts – Hummus ma3 lahmeh w snoubar
- Prepare 2 cups of canned chickpeas.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of tahini, sesame paste.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 4 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of – Topping:.
- You need 200 g of beef, cut in tiny cubes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of pine nuts.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
This hummus recipe is in honor of my Great Aunt Vieve who taught me the art of balancing lemon and garlic to maximize flavor. Place all ingredients in a food processor and puree until smooth. Check for seasoning and add more garlic. In a food processor puree the garbanzo/chickpeas with the garlic paste, the tahini, the lemon juice, the oil, and water, scraping down the sides, until the hummus is smooth.
Chickpeas puree with meat and pine nuts – Hummus ma3 lahmeh w snoubar instructions
- Drain the chickpeas and blend them in a food processor until you get a smooth paste..
- In a big bowl, dilute the tahini paste with 1 tablespoon of warm water. Add the crushed garlic, lemon juice and salt. Mix well until you get a whitish liquid sauce..
- Add the chickpeas paste to the sauce and mix well. Adjust lemon juice and salt according to taste. Transfer the hummus to a serving dish..
- To prepare the topping: heat the oil in a small pan over medium heat. Fry the pine nuts until they turn golden in color. Remove and drain on a kitchen absorbent paper..
- In the same pan, fry the beef cubes for 10 min or until they are well done. Sprinkle with black pepper, cinnamon and salt. Remove from heat..
- Top the hummus with the fried meat at the center of the dish and sprinkle with fried pine nuts. Serve with pita bread..
Transfer hummus to a serving bowl, garnish with remaining whole pine nuts and chopped cilantro. Pasta with Dried Tomatoes and Pine Nuts. The research is in: nuts are great for you! Scientists have found a correlation between eating nuts and a decrease in risk for cancer, heart disease and respiratory disease. Tahini Hummus topped with meat and Pine Nuts.