Easy lasagna. Made-From-Scratch Taste With A Full Serving Of Comfort—Try Easy Lasagna Dinner! Get Inspired On Our Official Site. Drain and drizzle a bit of olive oil to prevent noodles.
If there's excess fat you can dab it up with balled up towels and tongs or drain. A quick and easy version of lasagna. In a large bowl, combine the cottage cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano and basil. You can have Easy lasagna using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy lasagna
- You need 500 of mince.
- You need 1 can of pasta sauce.
- You need 1 box of cheese sauce.
- You need 1 of lasagne sheets.
- Prepare 1 of tomato sauce or paste.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of bacon.
This lasagna was perfect for the two of us! I also added a little dried basil to the sauce and cottage cheese mixture (personal preference). The lasagna was easy to make and I know I'll be making this. Stir together ricotta cheese, egg and Parmesan cheese in small bowl; set aside.
Easy lasagna instructions
- dice onion & Bacon.
- heat oil spray in a fry pan Brown Bacon & onion.
- add mince & brown, then add tomato sauce & pasta sauce.
- make the cheese sauce from the instant cheese sauce mix, usually three tablespoon of mix and hot water stir, I added same grated cheese to make more cheesy.
- when everything ready, start with mince in a lasagna oven prove dish, then add pasta sheets, then cheese sauce & I added grated cheese too, then do alternate until all finished.
- cook until top is cooked and pasta is cooked..
This is the way I have always made my lasagna and it is so easy. I like to serve it garlic bread and toss salad and a nice red wine. Lasagna is the perfect easy recipe for busy weeknights! My delicious lasagna recipe features layers of lasagna noodles, meat sauce, and cheese resulting in a comfort dish that the whole family will love. I use a few tricks and a super simple recipe that yields sensational results.