Beef and Broccoli Noodle Bowl.
You can have Beef and Broccoli Noodle Bowl using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and Broccoli Noodle Bowl
- Prepare 1 can of Beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of frozen broccoli.
- You need 2 packages of ramen noodles.
- It’s 1/2 lb of roast beef.
Beef and Broccoli Noodle Bowl step by step
- in large saucepan, combine broth and peanut sauce and being to boil.
- Stir in broccoli and noodles and return to boil.
- reduce heat, cover and simmer for 3 min or until noodles and veggies ate tender.
- add cooked roast beef.