Asparagus-zucchini puff pastry pie. Asparagus Puff Pastry Assembly Puff pastry squares Par-boiled asparagus Asparagus cream and Hollandaise sauce Parmigiano shavings (optional) Italian parsley leaves or baby arugulas Fleur-de-sel, ground black pepper. To give the asparagus a glossy finish – In a hot pan, sauté asparagus with. Prosciutto Asparagus Puff Pastry Bundles (appetizer)Fox and Briar. egg, kosher salt, gruyere, pepper, frozen puff Spinach-Asparagus Mini Puff Pastry BitesThe Little Ferraro Kitchen.
First, you need to thaw the puff pastry overnight in the fridge. Clean the onion and cut it in half, lengthwise, then slice it. As a member, you'll be able to store your favorite Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry recipes in your personal Recipe Box. You can cook Asparagus-zucchini puff pastry pie using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asparagus-zucchini puff pastry pie
- It’s 1 package of puff pastry.
- It’s 1 package of fresh green asparagus.
- It’s 1 of small zucchini.
- It’s 1 of yellow of an egg.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare of Dried spices like oregano,basil, terragon etc.
- It’s of some salt and sugar.
- You need 250 g of Any Cheddar style cheese.
- You need 2 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 25 g of butter.
Easy to prepare, but oh so elegant.these tempting appetizers feature asparagus spears individually wrapped with prosciutto, garlic & herb cheese and. Cheesy asparagus tart made with puff pastry is a delicious, easy vegetarian recipe perfect for breakfast, brunch or a fuss-free lunch. I love simple, easy tarts like this cheesy asparagus tart when I know I have friends coming over for brunch or a casual lunch. I know I can assemble it ahead and.
Asparagus-zucchini puff pastry pie instructions
- Peel the asparagus gently, making sure that the heads stay bful. Then cook them in salty-sweet water till half ready..
- Slice the zucchini. Roll out the puff pastry and create a frame by folding back the sides, put long slices of cheese into the inside of the frame..
- Create the bashamell: start by melting the butter and slowly adding the flour while whisking. Then add the milk and all the spices. Cook while stirring till it gets thick. Add the remaining cheese in shredded form..
- When the bashamel cooled off a bit, spoon it on the puff pastry and put the veggies in a bful way on top..
- Next put the yellow of the egg on the sides of the puff pastry and put it in the oven on 200 degrees celsius till the pastry looks ready.
Learn how to make this crowd pleasing appetizer. Unfold puff pastry sheets; cut each sheet in half to make a total of four rectangles. Arrange asparagus over top, allowing tips to show at each end; roll up jelly-roll style. Zucchini, lemon, ricotta and asparagus go so well together. I like the quiche consistency of the filling, and the asparagus gets nice and roasted.