Western Burritos. These Western-Style Breakfast Burritos are the perfect grab-n-go breakfast. They're super quick, so Many times the easiest meals are simply the best. Breakfast burritos are the unofficial breakfast food of Colorado, but Denver has made it official by making the second Saturday in October Breakfast Burrito Day.
Los burritos son uno de los platos estrella de la cocina mexicana. We became acquainted with Mexican food after moving to Arizona from the Midwest. I got this beef burrito recipe from my brother-in-law, who ran a Mexican restaurant. You can cook Western Burritos using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Western Burritos
- Prepare of Beans.
- Prepare 1 can of 40 oz kidney beans.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Garlic and Herb seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need of Meat Mix.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Garlic and Herb seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of 7 oz Hernandez cesara salsa.
- It’s of Veggies.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Hot sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of full garlic pod.
- It’s 6 of Sweet peppers.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- It’s 1 bunch of mushrooms.
- Prepare of Prepare.
- You need 2 packages of 10 flour tortillas by La Perferida.
- You need 16 oz of mozzarella cheese.
Enjoy delicious sushi burritos and cupcakes created by industry pioneer Jaburritos at our Spring Valley and Linq Promenade locations in Las Vegas. Or visit our site to order online for delivery! These homemade Black Bean Burritos are way better than the fast food kind. They are made from scratch, full of flavor, using healthy ingredients.
Western Burritos instructions
- Pour the undrained beans into a large skillet and add the cumin, Garlic and Herb, and crushed red pepper. Being too a boil and simmer until you can easily use a bean stomper (masher) on them. While you wait, do step 2..
- Chop up the sweet peppers, and onion, and prepare the garlic for the garlic press. In a separate skillet pour in the hot sesame oil, then place your prepared peppers and onions in the pan and press your garlic over the pan. Add your mushrooms. Stir to coat everything in oil, them simmer them until the onions are clear. Don't boil them or you'll have hot oil spitting everywhere. Set the burner to about level 3 or less. Once finished, set them aside..
- Your beans should be ready. Stomp them and stir and simmer for about 5 minutes. Once finished, pour them into a bowl and set aside. Congrats, you now have refried beans at 1/4 the cost of buying them ready made..
- Let your pan cool and wash it and then brown the ground beef. Once it's brown, drain it and pour in the salsa. Add the onion mix, the cumin, garlic and herb, and crushed red pepper. Mix that and bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Pour the finished mix into a bowl..
- Let your pan cool and wash it. Move the 2 bowls of mix to the table on coasters or pot rests and bring your cheese to the table as well. You should have an assembly line now..
- Bring your empty skillet to medium-high heat. Open the first bag of tortillas and separate them so that they aren't sticking together. Set them atop the now empty bag and have a plate ready. Take two tortillas and put them in the skillet for 5 seconds and flip them, then flip just the top one, then flip both, then put them on the plate. The object is to warm the tortillas on both sides for 5 seconds so that they're pliable. If they droop when you pick them up, they're ready. Finish the stack of tortillas and move them to the table..
- On a separate plate, place one tortilla, add a handful of cheese in the center, then add half a cup of beans and half a cup of meat mix. Fold the burrito up and place it on a cookie sheet. Do that for all of your burritos and if you need more shells (probably will) then repeat step 6..
- Put away the tortillas, then one of the plates you used will be the one you'll eat off of today, and the other empty plate now becomes the plate for the done pile of burritos for this step. Now make your skillet hot again at medium to medium-high heat and take your burritos and cook both sides until golden brown and crispy. This step makes them taste better and hold up well for easy munching..
- Once all burritos are finished, migrate them to the cookie sheet, select one or two to eat, then wrap the pan in tin foil and put it in the refrigerator. Now get to munching!.
Forget the frozen Ramona's bean and cheese you might. A couple burrito tips for which I've always gotten praise after sharing with confidantes. Homewrecker's little, but just as tasty, brother. Seasoned rice, beans, shredded cheese, pico de gallo and your choice of carnitas, steak, chicken, ground beef or organic tofu round it. Tito's Burritos & Wings proudly serves tacos and burritos, along with chicken wings and various other items at all our locations.