Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie.
You can cook Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie
- You need of Pie Filling:.
- Prepare 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 8 oz of softened cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of tub cool whip.
- Prepare of Crust:.
- You need 1 box of vanilla wafers, crushed fine.
- You need 1 stick of margarine or butter, melted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s of Ganache:.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of bag semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s of Frosting:.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 stick of margarine or butter, softened.
- It’s 1/3 cup of peanut butter, creamy.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of heavy cream.
Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie step by step
- I make the crust first. Mix the ingredients and press into a pie dish. Some people like baking their crust, I do not. Set in the fridge..
- Next I make the filling. Whip the first 3 ingredients, then mix in the cool whip. I used a hand held electric mixer. Spread mixture in the pie crust and back into the fridge..
- For the ganache, pour bag of chips and the cream in a microwave safe bowl and and start melting 30 seconds at a time. Stir after each 30 seconds. Stir until it comes together and pour over the filling. Put the pie back in the fridge..
- For the frosting I mixed all the ingredients in a bowl and beat with the mixer. You can use a piping bag OR do like me and put the corner of a ziplock bag into a tall cup and fold the top over the rim of the cup. Spoon the frosting in the bag and let it set up a little in the fridge. Snip the tip and Pipe frosting around the edge of the pie..