Chicken manchow soup?. This Homemade Chicken Manchow Soup comes so close to the street style Indo-Chinese that we all so fondly binge on. This post is sponsored by our good friends at Big Basket. Thank you for supporting the brands that keep My Food Story cooking!
Chicken Manchow Soup Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Manchow Soup (absolutely delicious recipe of Chicken Manchow Soup ingredients and cooking method) Chicken Manchow is a dark brown Chinese soup. Chicken, mushrooms, carrots and other veggies simmered in mild flavors. This Chicken Manchow Soup recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. You can cook Chicken manchow soup? using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken manchow soup?
- It’s 1 of small onion, 1inch ginger diced,5 cloves garlic diced,3 to 4.
- Prepare of Green chillies (acc to ur taste).
- You need 1 of maggi cube.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli sauce,soya sauce and tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Veggies: capsicum, cabbage,carrot,corn all.
- It’s of Boiled chicken 1/2 cup.(boil wit pepper powder and salt).
- You need 4 cups of water,2 tbsn cornflour dissolved in water,1 egg white.
- Prepare of Fried noodles(boil and strain,dust wit cornflour and fry till crisp).
- It’s 1/2 cup of coriander leaves (optional).
Your Chicken Manchow Soup is now ready, pour in a soup bowl and add some crispy fried noodles and Chinese parsley over it. Serve hot in a large serving bowl. Take a pressure cooker add chicken along with some turmeric powder and salt. Chicken Manchow soup is a very popular one.
Chicken manchow soup? instructions
- First heat oil in a deep vessel now add the onions,chilli,garlic and ginger saute now add the cube and sauce mix well..
- Now add water,mix and bring to a boil.now add the veggies. (I dont add vegetables before coz dont want vegetables to lose it's colour).
- Now simmer 5 mins and add the cornflour mixture and as it Thicken..simmer on low flame..
- Now drip egg white slowly..into the soup.now soup ready to go.serve hot with fried noodles and sprinkle some spring onions.enjoy?.
The Indo Chinese version is very spicy with strong flavors of ginger-garlic. It has a considerable amount of fresh vegetables and flavorful notes of celery and fresh coriander. Then reduce the heat & add corn starch paste. Tips Chicken Manchow soup is something that we usually order although Crab Meat Soup is Roshan's favourite – but since I am a no crab woman, he can't share it with me, so that's how Manchow lands up on our table. Language: English Location: United States Restricted Mode: Off.