Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce.
You can have Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce
- It’s 1/2 pound of penne pasta.
- It’s 25 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- It’s 3 of dates diced.
- Prepare 3 of gloves garlic sliced.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce step by step
- Boil water for pasta. Make sure to heavily salt water before adding the pasta..
- In large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and add tomatoes and garlic.
- When tomatoes begin to release juices, add the dates to the pan.
- Add white wine and cook until alcohol is burned off.
- Add a ladle of pasta water to the pan and continue to cook until tomatoes break down.
- Strain pasta and add directly to the pan.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese and enjoy!.