Cabbage and sausage. Cabbage Sausage Supper Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Chop/slice the sausage, cabbage, and onion. Remove sausage from skillet and drain on paper.
This Cabbage and Noodles recipe is one of my favorite comfort foods and I also love this Sweet and Sour Cabbage recipe. Heat oil in a Dutch oven. Add sausage and cook until browned. You can have Cabbage and sausage using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cabbage and sausage
- It’s Half of a large head of cabbage, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of of an onion, chopped small.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 lb of smoked sausage, cut into pieces.
- Prepare to taste of Salt pepper onion and garlic powder.
- It’s of Good pinch of crushed red pepper.
This easy Sausage & Cabbage Soup is the ultimate comfort food. A beautifully luscious soup with smoky sausage, fresh vegetables and of course sweet tender cabbage simmered in a flavorful. A thick and hearty sausage, potato, and cabbage soup; a healthy recipe that is packed with flavorful ingredients! I'm excited to be partnering with Swanson as a blog ambassador this year to bring you..sausage, cabbage, butter and pepper — but after two and a half hours in the oven, it emerges Place cabbage in boiling water, cover, and let water come back to the boil.
Cabbage and sausage step by step
- Layer the cabbage onion sausage butter and seasonings in a deep skillet. Ad about 3 cups of water. Enough to come up the side about a 1/4 inch. Don’t over fill. Bring to a bubble then let it cook down for about 30-45 minutes on med low, with a lid..
- Serve it up! I love it with hot sauce🥰.
Cabbage And Sausage, Cabbage, Sausage And Potato Soup, Smothered Cabbage With Sausage And Tomato. Not only does coconut oil, black pepper and Turmeric (called Golden Paste) taste good, the combination of those three ingredients is beneficial to your health. Sauteed Cabbage and Sausage – a fuss-free family weeknight meal that is super quick and easy to prepare and budget friendly. Guaranteed to satisfy your soul and pocket! This tangy sausage and cabbage stew is packed with nutritious ingredients.