Teriyaki Pork Lo Mein.
You can cook Teriyaki Pork Lo Mein using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Pork Lo Mein
- Prepare 5 of boneless pork chops – sliced into strips.
- Prepare 1 package of Birds Eye Asian Medley veggies.
- Prepare 3 stalks of chopped scallions.
- You need 1 of whole onion – chopped.
- Prepare 1 package of Soba Noodles.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sriracha Sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hoisin Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame Seed oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Paprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
Teriyaki Pork Lo Mein step by step
- To start, take the sliced pork chops and place them in a plastic bag..
- Next take your garlic, Paprika, soy and hoisin sauce, Sriracha, sugar and sesame oil and mix together then add it to the pork chops as a marinade. Let them sit overnight..
- To cook, saute marinated pork chops until cooked through. Then set to the side. Next, add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil to wok pan, 2 tbsp of minced Garlic and onion and saute for 2 minutes until aromatic. Then add 1 package of Birds Eye Asian Medley veggies and saute until veggies are tender..
- Finally, add your cooked pork chops and mix together. In another pot, cook your Soba Noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes or until al dente (keep an eye on the noodles because they cook fast.) Once the noodles are done, you can add them to the wok. If you need more sauce for flavor, mix the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil together and mix in to wok with the other ingredients..