泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎雞蛋麵 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH EGG NOODLE. In January & February, you'll be in a lobster and bird's nest heaven at Yamm with luxuriant surf and turf dinner buffet! One of the more healthy Thai foods is a clear vegetable soup filled with a combination of carrots, cabbage, onions, minced pork, tofu, glass noodles, and garnished with fresh parsley. Gang jued is a colorful medley of garden vegetables that compliments a spread of other dishes and can easily make up for the greasier ones.
Rice noodle, egg, scallion, bean sprout, pea, carrot, and crushed peanut. 經典泰式。細粉, 雞蛋, 青蔥, 豆芽, 青豆, 蘿蔔及花生碎。. You can have 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎雞蛋麵 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH EGG NOODLE using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎雞蛋麵 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH EGG NOODLE
- You need 300 grams of – ground pork.
- Prepare 1 box of – of basil leaves (sweet basil works too).
- You need 3 of – long beans (cut into 1 inche).
- Prepare 2 of – chilli padi.
- You need 2 cloves of – shallots (optional).
- You need 6-8 cloves of – minced garlic (optional).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of – Soy sauce (I used coconut aminos).
- Prepare Half of tablespoon – fish sauce.
- It’s 2.5 tablespoons of – brown sugar (I used cane sugar).
- You need of White pepper.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎雞蛋麵 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH EGG NOODLE instructions
- Heat the pan with oil (I don't like it too oily hence I only used 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of oil) once heat is up add in garlic, shallots and chilli (if you are too lazy to cut garlic and shallots you may just add in chilli).
- Added in ground pork – stir fry till it's about 70% cooked then add the long beans.
- Once the pork is about done, start adding seasoning.
- 2.5 tablespoons – Oyster sauce >>> 1 tablespoon – Soy sauce >>> Half tablespoon – fish sauce >>> 2.5 tablespoons – brown sugar >>> some white pepper.
- Continue to stir fry the pork with the seasonings. Taste and adjust accordingly, you can add a few tbs of water in if it's too dry or too salty.
- Then add in the basil and stir fry until the basil is well incorporated and turn darker in colour then off the heat..
- Drizzled in the sesame oil on it.
- In a pot, cook egg noodles.. Drained it once it's cooked.
- Prepare noodles' gravy (actually same as the seasoning ratio for stir frying the ground pork but omit white pepper).
- 2.5 tablespoons – Oyster sauce >>> 1 tablespoon – Soy sauce >>> Half tablespoon – fish sauce >>> 2.5 tablespoons – brown sugar.
- Stir and mix the noodles and gravy well.
- Cook 2 sunny Side up 🍳.
- Plate, serve and enjoy 😋😋.