Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s of Chicken.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of chicken breast.
- Prepare As needed of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- You need of Soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 1 of large carrot.
- It’s 1-1/2 quart of beef broth.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of raw apple cider vinegar with the mother in it.
- Prepare 28 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter divided.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- Prepare To taste of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare To taste of sour cream.
Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- Fire up the grill. Season the chicken. Put on the grill. Start on the bottom main grill..
- Wash, peel and slice in half lengthwise the carrot..
- After 30 minutes move to the top. Add the carrot that you peeled and cut in half..
- When you add the carrot to the grill then cook on grill for half an hour. You are after the flavor of the grill. Add broth and half the butter to a pot..
- Melt the rest of the butter to soften. Mix the softened butter and flour. Set aside. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- When the chicken is done, cut the chicken into strips. Julienne the carrot. Add a bit of salt and pepper..
- Add everything in the broth except the noodles. And simmer for a half an hour. Add noodles for the last 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy! You can top off with sour cream..