Brad's bacon asparagus and cream cheese stuffed pork wellington. Cream Cheese and Chive Stuffed Pork ChopsCarrie's Experimental Kitchen. cooking spray, cream cheese, kosher salt, chives, fresh ground black pepper Sunday Supper Stuffed Pork Chops, Cream Cheese Potatoes, Sugar Snap PeasFood Network. corn muffins, ground black pepper, center cut. Cream cheese and bacon should be room temperature for easier handling. Season pork chops with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper, then Roll the pork chops closed (to keep the cream cheese inside).
Make it as written or add more flavors – customize it however you like! Chicken breast is my go-to dinner option when I've got nothing else up my sleeve and this bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken is. Pork wrapped pork with cream cheese. You can cook Brad's bacon asparagus and cream cheese stuffed pork wellington using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's bacon asparagus and cream cheese stuffed pork wellington
- You need 1.5 lbs of pork loin chops.
- It’s 8 Oz of cream cheese, room temperature.
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus, cut off bottom 1/3.
- You need 1/2 lb of apple wood smoked bacon, diced and cooked tender.
- It’s of Garlic powder, chili powder, white pepper, and sea salt.
- Prepare 1 box of rolled pie crust, double crust.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
I haven't bacon wrapped anything in a while and I was feeling a bit deprived of the delicious meat. So, I decided to just go on a binge with it – pork wrapped pork with cream cheese, spinach, onion, and garlic. Asparagus looks lovely tucked inside this juicy pork tenderloin. The robust seasoning rub dresses up an eye-catching entree you'll be proud to serve for a special occasions.
Brad's bacon asparagus and cream cheese stuffed pork wellington instructions
- Cook bacon. Set aside to cool and drain..
- If pork is sliced thin, great. If not filet to 1/4 inches thick. Remove all fat and tendon..
- Place pork on a lg cutting board. Cover with wax paper or saran wrap. Use a rolling pin or mallet to pound out pork. Get a consistent thickness. Set aside..
- Beat egg..
- Lay out crust. Overlap a couple inches to make a large rectangle. Brush where the dough overlaps with beaten egg..
- Lay pork over dough. Sprinkle with seasonings..
- Spread cream cheese out evenly. Next bacon. Place 3/4 of the asparagus over top. Brush edges of dough with egg..
- Fold dough over like a quesadilla. Brush outside edges with egg again. Turn edges up. Lay in a greased 11×15 baking dish. Poke top with a fork for steam to escape. Brush top with remaining egg. Place the rest of the asparagus on top of roll..
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes on center rack. Or internal temp reaches 155. Switch oven to broil and broil 10 minutes, or until dough browns..
- Remove from oven, tent with foil for 5 minutes. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
This Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken is a staple in our family. The texture of the cream cheese is perfect with the soft crunch of bacon. Your mouth needs to experience this flavor combo. Bacon-Wrapped Cream Cheese and Craisin Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers. They are certain to be a crowd pleaser!