Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, quaker oats vanishing oatmeal rasin cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have quaker oats vanishing oatmeal rasin cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies:
- Prepare 1 3/4 sticks of butter, softened.
- Get 3/4 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (optional).
- Make ready 1 cup of raisins.
- Take 3 cups of Quaker Oats Old Fashion uncooked oats.
Steps to make Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars together on medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy..
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well..
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well..
- Add oats and raisins; mix well..
- Form dough by rounding tablespoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown..
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets. Remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food quaker oats vanishing oatmeal rasin cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!