Oven Roasted Chicken.
You can cook Oven Roasted Chicken using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Chicken
- You need 2 of whole chickens, cut into 8 pieces each.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Oven Roasted Chicken instructions
- Preheat' oven to 425°.
- Place chicken into a large bowl, add olive oil and with your hands coat chicken. Season with salt and pepper..
- Place tinfoil on to the bottom of a broiler pan, place top of the broiler on broiler pan. if you don't have a broiler pan use a baking pan with cookie cooling racks. This helps to crisp the skin on the chicken. Bake 10 minute at 425° then lower oven to 350° bake 45 minutes then turn chicken over bake 30 minutes. Turn skin side up and add your favorite bbq sauce or honey mustard glaze bake additional 15 minutes…Enjoy.