BBQ Pork Rib.
You can cook BBQ Pork Rib using 2 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Pork Rib
- You need 1 of Lt. Pork or Chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 bottle of BBQ sauce.
BBQ Pork Rib instructions
- Clean pork rib with drinking water.
- Put pork rib in pressure cooking pot.
- Put chicken/pork stock in until it cover the rib.
- Heat up the pressure cooking pot with the highest heat with the lit open until it boil.
- Remove foam the floating in the pot.
- Once you remove all the foam, close the pressure cooking lit and lower the heat to the lowest and leave for 20-30mins.
- Heat up the oven to 220c and wait until the pressure cooking pot is ready.
- Once the pressure cooking pot is ready, remove all the pressure by open up the pressure valve and wait until all the pressure is release.
- Once there no pressure left in the pot, open the lit and remove the pork rib and put on oven ready plate.
- Soak the pork rib in the BBQ sauce or use brush to rub all the BBQ sauce all over the rib.
- Once the pork rib are all cover with BBQ sauce, put in the oven with 220c heat and leave it for 15mins.
- Once the 15mins is up, remove the pork rib from oven and re-apply BBQ sauce and you're done!.