Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages.
You can cook Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages
- You need 1-1 pound of pack Italian sausage(hot or sweet, your choice).
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 cans of chicken broth (14.5 ounce).
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce, undrained).
- Prepare 1 can of white beans (15 ounce).
- You need 1-16 ounce of package frozen spinach.
Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages instructions
- Remove casing from sausages and sauté in a pot until sausages are no longer pink, drain fat……Break up pieces as necessary…….
- Add to sausages : chopped onion, green pepper, basil leaves, oregano, black pepper and garlic, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Now add to pot : chicken broth, diced tomatoes, white beans and frozen spinach, bring to a boil…….
- Reduce heat to low and cook soup covered, for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally…….
- Serve and enjoy ?!.