Fried Rice – Paleo.
You can cook Fried Rice – Paleo using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice – Paleo
- You need 1 large of cauliflower head, chopped into florets.
- You need 1 small of yellow onion, diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Diced jalapeños, separate seeds and save.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger, chopped.
- It’s 2 of Limes.
- It’s 1 of as needed Extra Virgin Coconut oil.
- You need 1 of as needed Salt.
- It’s 1 of stock Cilantro.
Fried Rice – Paleo step by step
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Process in food processor until florets are the size of small rice granules. Depending on your food processor, you may have to do this is in a few different batches!.
- Make sure all ingredients are easily accessible. Heat large pan over medium heat; add 1-2 Tbs coconut oil ? enough to coat pan well..
- Once pan is heated and coconut oil is melted, add chopped onion. Stir continuously for 3 minutes. After 3-4 minutes, add diced jalapeno (don?t add the seeds yet!) and combine with onions. Continue to stir for another 2 minutes..
- Once onions are nearly done (translucent) add in chopped garlic and combine with onion and jalapeno mixture. Continue to stir constantly for another minutes or until garlic becomes fragrant..
- Next, add 1.5 Tbs minced ginger and the juice of two limes. Combine well with onion, jalapeno and garlic mixture. Let sit for 1-2 minutes. Add a pinch of salt and combine mixture again. Then, turn burner to ?low? setting. Add cauliflower rice to pan and combine well onion, jalapeno, garlic, ginger, lime mixture..
- Once mixture is well combined, cover pan and let cook for 5-8 minutes. Make sure to keep an eye on the cauli-rice. Take a taste test at the 5 minutes mark and see how it is coming along. From there, judge whether or not it needs to be cooked longer or if it is ready!.
- Add salt to taste; start with 1/2 tsp and add as needed . If you would like a spicier taste, add your jalapeno seeds . Start by adding 1/2 tsp seeds and go from there!.