Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops. A quick and simple grilled pork chop that everyone will love featuring a simple and easy glaze of ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and garlic. I must admit that I used pork chops that were way too thick! I will promise myself to only use bone-in pork chops from now on!
Start by mixing up the honey mustard sauce. This recipe for Honey Mustard Pork Chops in your air fryer is everything you want pork chops to be – full of flavor and super moist. Halve the garlic heads crosswise and add to the skillet. You can have Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops
- You need 4 of cubed pork chops.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need .5 cup of honey.
- It’s .25 cup of yellow mustard.
- It’s .25 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need .5 tsp of cumin.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
These Honey Mustard Pork Chops turn out so juicy and flavorful in the Air Fryer! Everything roasts together on one sheet pan. Grated garlic adds another layer of flavor that seems to bring it all together. The sauce is so addictive that you might even want to make extra to.
Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Sprinkle cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper onto the pork chops (you'll want a fine layer of garlic powder on them to get the flavor)..
- Flash fry the chops til nicely seared or white on both sides. Place them evenly into a pan (I used a 13×9)..
- Combine honey, mustard, and just a touch of chilli powder into a bowl. (I had to microwave the honey to thin it out)..
- With a tablespoon, coat one side of the chops..
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a deep, golden brown..
In zipper-lock bag combine all ingredients except pork chops and squish bag to mix. Nothing like mustard and apples to go with a fat pork chop. The classic peppercorn sauce gets a cidery makeover too. Honey garlic pork chops on the grill. Reserve two tablespoons of the honey garlic sauce for basting.