Pink sauce pasta. Keywords: Creamy tomato pasta, Creamy tomato sauce, Tomato cream sauce. I love hearing how you went with my. Pink Sauce Pasta, also known as Tomato and Cream Pasta is a popular comfort meal that I often resort to on my weekends.
Pink sauce pasta is the combination of white sauce and red sauce pasta. This is a must try recipe for all the pasta lovers. The creamy and tangy flavour in the pasta is so satisfying to your taste buds. You can have Pink sauce pasta using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pink sauce pasta
- Prepare of Tricolor fusilli pasta.
- Prepare of Water for pasta boil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt for pasta water.
- You need 500 ml of pomi or other tomato sauce brands (no chunks).
- Prepare 200 ml of or 300ml fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of garlic powder.
- You need of Grated Parmesan.
- It’s 1 handful of cut rosemary (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of melted butter.
The Best Pink Pasta Sauce Recipes on Yummly Quick Pasta & Peas In Pink Sauce, Tortiglioni Pasta In A Pink Sauce, Skillet Ziti With Ground Pork. Add cooked pasta. remove from heat Pasta with Tomato Cream Sauce #tomatocreamsauces Recipe video above. Pasta in a pink tomato cream sauce!
Pink sauce pasta instructions
- Boil the fusilli with water and salt only (olive oil makes in harder for the sauce to hang on the pasta).
- In a bowl, pour the tomato sauce with the salt, black and white pepper, rosemary, onion and garlic powder, and mix, taste the sauce and add spices or rosemary if needed.
- In a large pan, melt the butter and pour in the tomato sauce, add in the fresh cream and mix till the sauce turns pink, be careful to not over boil it, taste and add in herbs if necessary, add in the fusilli, Parmesan may be added for cheesy taste.
- Serve hot with grated Parmesan and enjoy.
You'll love how creamy this sauce is, how there's plenty of it and yet you don't need. Pink Pasta – This pasta with tomato cream sauce uses a combination of alfredo and marinara sauces to get a pretty pink color. It makes for some serious bubbly, cheesy goodness! Pink sauce refers to any sauce that is pink or pinkish in color: Cocktail sauce. A blend of marinara sauce and alfredo sauce, sometimes known as Parma Rosa sauce.