Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa. Preparing your Grilled Salmon Tacos with Pomegranate-Jalapeño Salsa: -Rinse the salmon filets under cold water and gently pat them dry with paper towels. -Taco time. Add a little salmon to each tortilla, and top with a generous amount of sprouts and salsa. Finish with a sprinkling of goat cheese.
Stir the fresh mint into the pomegranate salsa, then top each taco with a little salsa and serve with the. Grilled Shrimp and Salmon Tacos Homemade topped with a homemade Jalapeño-Habanero Salsa. Salmon is delicious on the grill, and even better in this dish when it's topped with a jalapeño avocado salsa. You can have Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa
- You need 1/2-3/4 lb of skinless salmon fillet (2 large filets).
- You need 1 1/2 of limes, divided.
- You need 1 of chipotle peppers canned in adobo, seeded and finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of adobo sauce from the chipotle can.
- It’s 1 tsp of pure maple syrup.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 pound of Brussels sprouts, very thinly sliced (about 2 cups sliced sprouts).
- You need of Fresh ground pepper.
- You need 8 of corn tortillas.
- You need 2-3 ounces of goat cheese, crumbled.
- It’s of Salsa.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of pomegranate arils.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced red onion.
- You need 1 of jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro leaves.
- You need of Juice of ½ lime.
- It’s 1 pinch of kosher salt.
What makes this dish so appealing is the unique combination of Cuban-inspired grilled salmon with a simple yet delicious jalapeño avocado cold salsa topping. Zesty chili-rubbed salmon meets fresh orange avocado salsa to make the absolute best salmon tacos! They're easy to make, naturally gluten-free. Grilled Salmon Tacos with Avocado Salsa.
Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa step by step
- Prep time!.
- Rinse the salmon filets under cold water and gently pat them dry with paper towels. Place the fish in a large Ziploc bag..
- In a small bowl, combine the juice of 1 lime, the chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, maple syrup, and sliced garlic. Pour the mixture into the bag with the salmon. Seal the bag, removing as much air as possible, and gently squish the fish around to coat with marinade. Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature, turning the bag over once halfway through..
- Meanwhile, place the sliced Brussels sprouts in a mixing bowl. Add the juice of the remaining ½ lime, and a good pinch of salt and fresh ground pepper. Toss to combine. Briefly set aside..
- Make your salsa. Combine all the ingredients for the salsa and toss to combine. (If you’re into spice, leave a few seeds in your jalapeño.) Refrigerate until ready to use..
- Pre-heat a lightly oiled grill (pan) over medium-high heat. When hot, add the salmon and cook for about 4 minutes per side until cooked through and lightly charred on the outside. Transfer salmon to a cutting board and flake with a fork. (I like to leave some larger chunks.).
- Warm the tortillas. You can do this in your microwave, or throw each tortilla directly on your burner for a few seconds per side..
- Time to assemble your tacos. Add a little salmon to each tortilla, and top with a generous amount of sprouts and salsa. Finish with a sprinkling of goat cheese. Serve with lime wedges if you like..
This twist on fish tacos is going to become your new fave. Get the recipe from Cooking Classy. Grilled Salmon with Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa. Get the recipe from Recipe Runner. Grilled Cherry, Goat Cheese, and Arugula Pizza.