Eggless chip cookie. Eggless chocolate chip cookies recipe – Easy to make BEST chocolate chip cookies without egg. Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe – The best cookie recipe made without eggs. I've had a few people mention that their dough is dry and crumbly.
Not with this eggless chocolate chip cookie dough recipe that's engineered to be satisfying without the raw egg or raw flour. So if you're the sort who likes to take no chances, take a spoon instead and dip. This is my delicious recipe to make chocolate chip cookies without eggs. You can have Eggless chip cookie using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless chip cookie
- It’s 1 cup of oat flour (if don’t have take oats and put in food processor to grind).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of (half stick) butter softened.
- It’s 2/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of vanilla.
These eggless chocolate chip cookies are every bit as crunchy on the edge and chewy. Recipe by spatchcock. (The cookies are so big that they require a long baking time.) Remove from oven; let cool on wire rack. I've made eggless chocolate chip cookies that were good- great even. That recipe calls for two types of sugar and butter, ghee both.
Eggless chip cookie step by step
- Mix butter and sugar until creamy add vanilla.
- Add flour (or oats if using oats) slowly until mixed (at end if using just oats add tiny bit of flour until not wet looking).
- Roll into balls or spread on cookie sheet chill and enjoy.
That recipe gives slightly crisp cookies in comparison to this one. Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe with step by step photos. This chocolate chip cookie recipe is a quick one and there is no waiting period like keeping the cookie dough in the fridge. Although I love to bake so much, it seems I don't bake How to make chocolate chip cookies with eggs. Just like every baker, cookie maker, and sweet.