Pan-seared chicken with warm spices and feta. Olives and feta are great late-summer flavors that add deep flavor to basic chicken breasts. Few types of meat cook as quickly as boneless, skinless chicken breasts, and pan searing is easily the fastest method by which to cook them. This pan seared chicken breast calls for just four ingredients—chicken, olive oil, salt, and pepper—and turns out remarkably crisp skin and tender meat.
Easy Pan-Seared Chicken is easily prepared right in the skillet with a crunchy crust and lots of flavor from Italian seasoning. Remove chicken from pan and serve warm with pasta or vegetables. These perfect pan-seared chicken thighs with pan sauce are just that: perfect. You can have Pan-seared chicken with warm spices and feta using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan-seared chicken with warm spices and feta
- Prepare 4 of chicken breast halves.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 3 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Spanish paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 125 g of feta cheese.
- It’s of Fresh Italian parsley or fresh mint, chopped.
They make for a gourmet dinner recipe that's surprisingly easy, and the shallot-white wine pan sauce is out of this world. The calibrated cook can turn out restaurant-qualilty chicken like Pan-Seared Chicken Breast with Rich Pan Sauce every time. Pan-seared chicken is chicken that either begins or is fully cooked on the stove-top in a pan. Regular-sized chicken breasts should begin on the stove-top and finish off in the oven I whip up a big batch every month or so, store it with my other spices in a sealed jar, and conveniently pull from it as needed.
Pan-seared chicken with warm spices and feta instructions
- Lay the chicken breasts between sheets of cling film and pound them with a rolling pin or heavy pot until they're 1/2 in thick. Season the meat with salt and freshly cracked black pepper..
- Add the olive oil to a large plate or platter. Swirl in the oregano, paprika, garlic powder, turmeric and onion powder, as well as a good pnch of salt. Lay the chicken in the marinade and let sit in the fridge for 30 minutes, flipping occasionally..
- Put a non-stick pan on medium heat. Shake the excess marinade off the chicken and lay them into the pan. Sear for 6 minutes per side. Top with crumbled feta, a sprinkle of fresh parsley or mint, and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil when serving..
You will get all the flavors of the Mediterranean in this dish featuring pan-seared chicken breasts in a sauce made with sun-dried tomatoes, chicken stock, garlic and lemon. Pan seared salmon seasoned with warm spices and then topped with a light, refreshing Mediterranean salsa fresca is a healthy and beautiful dish fit for a special occasion! It's easy enough to prepare any time you'd like to treat yourself to a wonderful meal made with fresh. With Chervil Gremolata and Smashed Yukon Potatoes. Warm the same pan you used to cook the chicken over medium heat.