ramen spaghetti. Ramen has always been a go-to meal for frugal foodies, college students, and anyone else who loves a soothing, cheap, and easy meal. And while instant ramen is delicious (and can easily be improved). Ramen Noodle Spaghetti: I came up with the idea when I was really wanting spaghetti one night but didn't want to sit and slave over the stove to make it.
Then drain it using the convenient perforated holes that can be peeled open as shown below. The seasoning powder that stirs in has a light sweet'n'salty taste. The spaghetti sauce? ▼ Looks like spaghetti, tastes and smells like ramen. You can cook ramen spaghetti using 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ramen spaghetti
- It’s 2 packages of ramen noodles.
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 of any vegetables you put in spaghetti (mushrooms- dell peppers- stewed tomatoes ) if desire.
Putting the newly transformed noodles into a Japanese soup broth and adding a hard-boiled egg. If you want fresh ramen, you can make your own, but if you're in no mood to roll out pasta, grab a pack of Angel Hair and some baking soda. You'll get the flavor and texture of fresh ramen without resorting. What is the Difference between Macaroni Dumplings Spaghetti Noodles Pasta Ramen.
ramen spaghetti instructions
- fix ramen noodles as direction on pack.
- fry up ground beef.
- when noodles & beef done drain both.
- put noodles in a pot add beef.
- mix in ramen sauce & spaghetti sauce.
- if desire add in other veggies you would in regular spaghetti.
- mix well.
- can add shredded cheese if desire.
- suggest to use beef ramen season.
- my kids love this style of ramen spaghetti.
- if desire can fix meatballs for this, as I do at times.
- recipe by my young son at age 10.
There are many different kinds of food in all over the world. Cut the ends off the spaghetti squash then cut in half lengthwise. I call it a Million Dollar Spaghetti Recipe because it is easy Easy Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce. Alex called me "talented" last Friday. Are ramen noodles or cup noodles good for you?