Lemon-Garlic Mushroom Crab Penne Pasta.
You can have Lemon-Garlic Mushroom Crab Penne Pasta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon-Garlic Mushroom Crab Penne Pasta
- It’s 2 cups of uncooked penne pasta.
- You need 6 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, cubed.
- You need 2 TBS of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 14 1/2 oz of chicken broth.
- You need 12 oz of lump crabmeat, drained.
- You need 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of minced fresh parsley.
- It’s of Lemon wedges (garnishment).
Lemon-Garlic Mushroom Crab Penne Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook and stir garlic in butter and oil over medium heat for 2 minutes or until garlic is golden (do not brown)..
- Add the broth, crab and lemon juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 12-15 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half..
- Drain pasta; toss with crab sauce and 1/4 cup parsley. Garnish with lemon wedges and remaining parsley..