Paleo Mini Meatloaves.
You can cook Paleo Mini Meatloaves using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo Mini Meatloaves
- It’s 2 lb of ground meat (mixture of grass fed beef and/or pork and/or veal).
- Prepare 10 oz of frozen, chopped spinach.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 medium of onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 6 oz of mushrooms, finely diced.
- It’s 2 of carrots, grated or finely diced.
- Prepare 4 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/4 tsp of grated nutmeg.
Paleo Mini Meatloaves step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Thaw the spinach, squeeze out the excess water and set aside..
- Heat a pan on medium heat, add the oil and fry the onions and mushrooms until the onions are translucent and some of the liquid has cooked out of the mushrooms. Set aside to cool..
- Place the ground meat in a large bowl, add the spinach, carrots, mushroom/onion mixture, beaten eggs, coconut flour and all the spices. Use your hands to combine it well but do not overmix..
- Fill 18 regular size muffin tins to the top with the meatloaf mixture. (Greasing the tins may be a good idea if the meat you’re using is fairly lean).
- Cook for 20-30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F..
- Allow to cool and use a knife to loosen meatloaves from sides of the pan before removing..